VIDEO: Alvaro Morata Hails Chelsea as ‘Best Club’ as Striker Jets in to London Ahead of £58m Move

​Alvaro Morata has already begun laying the foundations to get Chelsea’s fanbase on his side by calling the Blues “the best club” he could join.

The Real Madrid striker exclusively told ​Sky Sports that he was happy to be moving to Stamford Bridge for an initial fee of around £58m after he jetted into Heathrow Airport on Thursday.

Morata had already told the Spanish press that he was eager to be reunited with former manager Antonio Conte – the pair having previously worked together at Juventus – and described Chelsea as the best club around upon his arrival through customs.

[embedded content]

He said: “This is the best club. Antonio Conte is one of the best coaches in the world and I’m so happy to work with Antonio.”

Morata had been slated to join Manchester United earlier in the summer before the Red Devils performed a massive U-turn on the deal and, instead, opted to secure the signing of Romelu Lukaku for £75m.

United boss Jose Mourinho noted how “obvious” it would be for Chelsea to swoop for the 24-year-old after his side poached Lukaku from under their noses and, asked how close he actually came to being transferred to Old Trafford, Morata didn’t give a definitive answer.

Malaga CF v Real Madrid CF - La Liga

He continued: “I don’t know, the most important thing is I’m here playing for Chelsea. Finally I’m here.”

The Los Blancos forward, who found game time hard to come by due to the sheer wealth of attacking options available to Zinedine Zidane, also reiterated how speaking to Spanish team-mate Cesar Azpilicueta had helped convince him that a move to the Premier League was worthwhile.

He added: “[It’s] One of the best leagues in the world and I’m so happy to be here. I spoke with Azpilicueta and he told me everything is OK and he found it something easy.”

Morata is set to undergo a medical at Chelsea’s Cobham training base and, if no issues are found, will allegedly pen a five-year contract worth £8m-a-year.

” style=”” contenteditable=”false”>

Let’

VIDEO: EA Sports Release Teaser of Cristiano Ronaldo in Motion Capture Ahead of New FIFA Title

​EA Sports are in that phase right about now where they need to get everybody hyped for the next installment in the FIFA franchise.

FIFA 18 will be officially released in the UK on September 29th, so expect the drip tactics to be in full force for the next two months.

FBL-EUR-C1-REAL-MADRID-BAYERN-MUNICH

On Wednesday, EA uploaded a 360° video of them working with Cristiano Ronaldo, who will be the game’s cover star for this year.

Ronaldo can be seen dressed in a motion capture suit being directed to take one of his signature free-kicks, complete with deep breath and ‘I’m the man’ goal celebration – you know how it goes.

The 360° style allows the viewer to watch Ronaldo from all angles and, rather cleverly, EA also put the game equivalent (real time) at the side to see how his movements translate.

It was a pretty good strike from CR7, who appeared to have blasted the ball into the top left corner – something which doesn’t happen all too often these days for the superstar from free-kick situations.

” style=”” contenteditable=”false”>

Let’

‘Deal Done’ for Alvaro Morata as Chelsea Close in on €70m Real Madrid Outcast

​Chelsea appear to have secured the signing of former Manchester United target Alvaro Morata, according to reports in the UK.

Sky Sports has alleged (via Gianluca Di Marzio’s Twitter account) that the Real Madrid striker is set to move to Stamford Bridge after a “deal was done” between the two clubs.

Morata had been on United’s radar before they swooped for Romelu Lukaku in a £75m deal from Everton – Chelsea’s reported primary target this summer – but now seems ready to join Antonio Conte’s squad if the rumours prove to be correct.

Reports in Spain on Wednesday morning hinted that Los Blancos were holding out for a €70m offer from the Premier League champions for their misfit and, whilst no fee has yet been disclosed with regards to this deal, the chances are that Chelsea have either matched that figure or are in the ballpark area of it.

AC Mian were also thought to be in the hunt for Morata’s signature as they continue to spend huge amounts of cash on bolstering their own squad in Italy, but Chelsea are the firm favourites to land the ex-Juventus star instead.

Morata only rejoined Real from I Bianconeri last summer in a reported £25.5m move, but he struggled for regular starts and minutes under Zinedine Zidane at the Santiago Bernabeu.

With the likes of Karin Benzema and Cristiano Ronaldo preferred in attack, the 24-year-old has been linked with transfers away for much of the season, and now seems set on plying his trade in England’s top tier.

Spain v Colombia - International Friendly

Chelsea boss Conte is keen to add striking reinforcements to his squad with the futures of Diego Costa and Loic Remy increasingly uncertain.

Tamm Abraham, too, has been sent out on a season-long loan to Swansea City – a decision that only leaves Michy Batshuayi as a senior forward at the club – and the acquisition of Morata would certainly be a coup for Chelsea if they truly have secured his services.

” style=”” contenteditable=”false”>

Let’

Manchester City Reportedly Agree €30m Deal for Real Madrid Right-Back Danilo

​Manchester City have reportedly finalised a deal to bring Real Madrid right-back Danilo to the Etihad this summer.

Despite signing Tottenham’s Kyle Walker last week, the breakdown in a move for Dani Alves has caused Pep Gaurdiola to return to his shopping list with 26-year-old Danilo said to be the chosen back-up option for next season. 

Danilo has failed to cement a spot in Real Madrid’s starting eleven since his move from Porto in 2015, and according to Sky Sport’s ​Gianluca Di Marzio the right-back has now sealed his move to the Premier League club.

A deal is said to have been agreed between City and Real Madrid for €30m plus €5m in add-ons, in which the 26-year-old is set to sign a five-year contract. 

Despite reported interest from Chelsea, Guardiola is said to have closed the deal after he personally called Danilo and the full-back is understood to be arriving at City’s pre-season base in the United States in the next couple of days. 

With City competing on a number of fronts next season, Danilo will prove to be more than capable cover for Walker as he looks to re-find the form which earned him a move to the Bernabeu two-years ago.

[embedded content]

The Brazilian will now be looking to re-start his career in England after making only 17 La Liga starts last season, where he has accumulated just over 50 competitive appearances for the Spanish Giants following his £23m move in 2015. 

“>

​​

Let’

Real Madrid Reportedly Cite Two Key Reasons Why They Won’t Be Signing Alexis Sanchez

Alexis Sanchez has reportedly been shopped around to the best clubs in the world by his agent – Fernando Felicevich – with Real Madrid sought out by the forward’s representative to see if the Spanish giants are interested. 

With Champions League football high on Sanchez’s priority list, and the Gunners unable to secure that themselves, the north London club seemingly have their hands tied with the 28-year-old, who only has one-year remaining on his existing deal. 

FBL-ENG-PR-TOTTENHAM-ARSENAL

​Ok Diario have reported that Sanchez’s agent – who represents a majority of top Chilean footballers – has contacted Real Madrid to see if they would be interested in buying the 28-year-old this summer.

However, the Spanish giants have rejected the offer for two specific reasons. First, the forward would only fit in at the club if one of Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale or Karim Benzema left the club, which is unlikely to happen any time soon. 

Secondly, Real Madrid see Sanchez as a difficult character to integrate into the squad and they are not prepared to rock the boat following their recent bout of success.

The news will be music to the ears of those at Paris Saint-Germain who are said to have serious interest in the forward as another potential suitor has been crossed out – with Manchester City seemingly off the table due to Arsenal’s reluctance to sell to a domestic rival and Bayern Munich also ruling out a move. 

[embedded content]

Despite seemingly signalling his intentions to leave the Emirates this summer, Arsene Wenger however remains hopeful that Sanchez will remain at the club to spearhead their return to Europe’s elite competition despite having an improved contract ignored earlier this summer. 


“>

​​

Let’

Baby on Board! Ronaldo Appears to Confirm His Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Is Pregnant

​Cristiano Ronaldo has – finally – appeared to confirm that his current girlfriend is pregnant with what will be his fourth child.

The Real Madrid and Portugal superstar, who is currently in a relationship with Georgina Rodriguez, seemed to let slip that his partner is pregnant in an interview with ​El Mundo.

Ronaldo was asked about the recent arrivals of twins Eva and Mateo and, when quizzed about being happy that another was on the way, the 32-year-old all-but-confirmed the long held rumours.

After El Mundo had enquired with “And are you happy with the one on the way?”, Ronaldo merely stated: “Yes, very much.”

That verification has now pretty much ended weeks and weeks of speculation that Rodriguez was pregnant with Ronaldo’s child, even though a multitude of photographs in the press and on social media had suggested another baby was on the way without official confirmation.

Ronaldo’s three children – seven-year-old Cristiano Jr, Eva and Mateo – were all born by surrogate mothers, meaning that the latest potential addition to his growing brood would be his first from a relationship he has been in.

Rumours about Rodriguez’s pregnancy had begun to surface ahead of last season’s Champions League final when Ronaldo posted an image on his Instagram account hinting at a possible pregnancy.

The ex-Manchester United and Sporting star was seen cradling Rodriguez’s stomach with his left hand – a photograph that led to widespread gossip that he would soon add to his growing family.

With little in the way of denial from the couple in the press since then, conjecture has only continued to mount until this seeming official confirmation.

Ronaldo had been enjoying a much needed summer break with Rodriguez and his three children in Ibiza following his international excursions with Portugal at the 2017 Confederations Cup in Russia.

” contenteditable=”false”>

​​

Let’

VIDEO: Barcelona Superstar Neymar Posts Snapchat Message to Singer Demi Lovato

Barcelona star Neymar has certainly been having a lot of fun on Snapchat, with the newly single Brazilian international posting a message to the singer, Demi Lovato.

The 25-year-old filmed himself in his car singing along to her new song ‘Sorry not Sorry’ and also blew a kiss to the American star.

The video can be seen below.

[embedded content]

The Barca man is recently single after breaking up with model Bruna Marquezine and maybe Neymar is trying his luck with the famous singer and songwriter.

The former Santos man’s future has been a hot topic of discussion in recent days with Paris Saint-Germain reportedly ready to trigger his enormous release clause of €220m.

Neymar is said to be unhappy with being in Lionel Messi’s shadow despite the two being very close off the field.

FC Barcelona - Training & Press Conference

Should he make the surprising move to the French capital, PSG would be missing a trick if in their announcement post they didn’t say ‘Sorry not Sorry’.

“>

Let’

5 Things Real Madrid Fans Need to Know About Returning Defensive Starlet Jesus Vallejo

When Real Madrid beat a host of clubs to the capture of promising centre-half Jesus Vallejo for a bargain €6m in 2015, the promising 18-year-old was proclaimed as the heir to Sergio Ramos.

Now fast forward two years (and two loan spells) and the Spain Under-21 international has been finally been officially unveiled as a Real Madrid player, and is expected to challenge the likes of  Raphaël Varane and Nacho for a first team place.

Here are five things to know about Los Blancos rising star. 

1. Young Captain at Real Zaragoza

FBL-ESP-LIGA-REALMADRID

Real Madrid saw something special in the defender, when he featured for a solitary season at Real Zaragoza before his big move to the Santiago Bernabéu.

Despite it being his first year in the professional game, in the 2014/15 season Jesus Vallejo was handed the captain’s armband at the tender age of 18 as his side came close to making the playoffs in the Segunda Division.

Showing maturity beyond his years, manager Ranko Popovic saw enough potential in the promising centre-back to make him the leader of the team.  

2. Diehard Madridista

FBL-ESP-LIGA-REALMADRID

Real Madrid are not just signing a Spanish international at all youth levels but also a fellow Madridista. The 20-year-old loves the club and appeared to be very emotional upon his long awaited return to the capital.

Following a two-year loan spell where he featured for Real Zaragoza and in Germany for Eintracht Frankfurt, he may now finally get to compete for a place in the first team at the club he adores.

3. Impressed at Frankfurt

Eintracht Frankfurt v Borussia Dortmund  - DFB Cup Final 2017

Early signs in his career show that Los Blancos have another prestigious talent on their hands, and if managed well, could be one of the defensive greats in the future. While at Frankfurt, the imposing defender stood out before an injury stunted his development.

The Bundesliga side had the third best defensive record in the league until his spell on the sidelines curtailed his development and caused problems for Die Adler. Manager Niko Kovac and many of his teammates waxed lyrical about the young Spaniard during his time there.

4. International Credentials

FBL-EURO-2017-U21-ESP-POR

Having featured at youth level for the national side in the Under-17s and Under-18s with Spain, Vallejo has now also made considerable strides after helping La Roja to a European Championship at Under-19 level.

The tall defensive stopper also came close to further international honours at the Under-21 Championships this summer, narrowly losing in the final against Germany.

5. Big Boots to Fill

FBL-TUR-POR-BESIKTAS-PEPE

With Pepe out the door, Vallejo has been recalled for now to replace the Portuguese defender who has moved on to Turkish side Besiktas.

Los Blancos manager Zinedine Zidane has shown faith in the Spanish centre-back and now the 20-year-old will need to show that his early promised was justified after a two-year loan.

Let’

Gareth Bale Restates His Desire to Remain at Madrid Amid Continuous Man Utd Rumours

​Gareth Bale has insisted that he will remain a Real Madrid player next season despite struggling in his fourth season with the club.

An injury-hit 2016-17 season saw the Welshman net just 9 times in 27 appearances, a shadow of his debut campaign during which he scored 22 times. However, in a recent interview with Spanish news outlet ​Marca, Bale stated “I signed a long contract in Madrid and I am happy in this club.”

The Welsh star is currently participating in the club’s pre-season camp in Los Angeles and is currently under contract until 2022 after signing a new deal in October 2016 worth around £350,000 a week after tax.

Gareth Bale

Since joining Los Blancos in 2013 Bale has enjoyed a successful spell in the Spanish capital. Alongside his 67 goals, which could have been more had injuries not taken their toll, the former Spurs player has won the UEFA Champions League three times alongside bagging winners medals in the Copa del Rey and La Liga.

However, the rise of Spanish wonderkid Marco Asensio has put Bale under increased pressure for a place in the starting lineup. Asensio enjoyed a brilliant breakthrough season following his return from a loan spell at Espanyol and when asked about the recent Spanish international, Bale declared: “It is normal to have good players in Madrid.”

While Bale intends to stay, one Real Madrid player on the move is striker Alvaro Morata who is set to join AC Milan in a £61m deal according to ​La Gazzetta dello Sport. 

It has been reported that a move is close to completion and the money recieved will be used to strengthen a big for Monaco starlet Kylian Mbappe.

[embedded content]

Let’

Danilo Exit Means Zinedine Zidane Has Three Options to Consider for Cover at Right-Back

​Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane is currently assessing his options on how to fill the gap left by Chelsea bound Danilo – with three possibilities at hand.

Frustrated by a lack of game time available to him, former Porto defender Danilo seems destined for Stamford Bridge in a deal worth €30m. While Zidane would reportedly rather keep hold of the 25-year-old – admiring his professionalism, Danilo is keen to leave in the search for consistent game time.

Sevilla v Real Madrid - Copa del Rey: Round of 16 Second Leg

This leaves Zidane with a dilemma in regards to how he should fill the gap left by the defender, which according to AS, gives him three possible options.

Firstly, the squad may not need changing at all. New signing Theo Hernandez as well as Nacho Fernandez is capable of filling in at right back. While Zidane’s policy of having two players per position has worked so far, dragging either of the natural centre halves across to fill in for when Carvajal isn’t available could work – and is cost efficient.

[embedded content]

The problem that arises from this is that the team can easily become stretched when injuries set in, and Zidane will want to avoid that.

Another option is to promote Achraf Hakimi into the first team. Achraf has travelled to the US with the first team and is believed to have a bright future ahead of him, but whether or not Zidane feels he can step up yet remains to be seen.

The final option is to dip into the transfer market, but AS claim that Madrid will only do that if an irresistible offer comes up. Though linked with PSG’s Presnel Kimpembe and Monaco’s Djibril Sidibe, the Spanish champions are unlikely to pay the money those players would warrant for a back up to Carvajal.


“>

​​

Let’