Lille (h) – Tuesday 22 February
Lille have just returned some tickets for the match on Tuesday. Therefore, due to the shortness of time, tickets will go on sale as follows:
Thursday 17 February from 3pm ONLINE ONLY: Tickets will go on sale to season ticket holders and members who have not already purchased a ticket, at one ticket per person.
Liverpool (Wembley) – Sunday 27 February
In total, we have received a further 793 tickets to sell for this match.
Friday 18 February from 10am ONLINE ONLY: Tickets will go on sale to season ticket holders and members who have not already purchased a ticket, at one ticket per person.
Tickets will be sent out via special delivery.
Luton (a) – Wednesday 2 March
Ticket sales information
Wednesday 23 February from 10am until 5pm ONLINE ONLY: Tickets will be sold to season ticket holders and members on the UK away scheme. Supporters on the scheme will be given 500 temporary loyalty points. Maximum 10 tickets per transaction.
Thursday 24 February ONLINE ONLY: Tickets will be sold to season ticket holders on a loyalty point basis, one ticket per person. The number of loyalty points required will be announced on this website no later than 6pm on Wednesday 23 February.
Friday 25 February ONLINE ONLY: Tickets will be sold to members on a loyalty point basis, one ticket per person. The number of loyalty points required will be announced on this website no later than 6pm on Thursday 24 February.
Disabled Supporters Application Process
Disabled supporters can apply by telephone sales on the disability line 0371 811 2012 or international 0044 207 915 1950 or by submitting the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org during the relevant sales period as detailed above.
Supporters who are registered disabled wishing to apply by email can download the away disabled ticket application form which can be found by clicking here.
To receive a personal assistant ticket disabled season ticket holders/members will need to apply by telephone sale or via the application form and not purchasing online.
• The non-ambulant allocation is not allocated within the away area. They are situated behind the goal, but as close as they can be, along the side nearest to the away end. This area is shared with home wheelchair users. They can only allocate one personal assistant with one wheelchair space.
• The entrance is at gate 9 on the Mapel Road Bridge, a 5-minute journey from the car park or 2 minutes from the coach drop-off point.
• There is a steep ramp to navigate down and back up, if assistance is needed, please ask a steward.
• The disabled area is small, therefore please be aware when coming in a mobility scooter extra assistance may be require guiding you into this area.
• Refreshments are not accessible to the wheelchair area, there a steward/catering assistant who will take orders if required.
• Please be aware that as you have to go onto the side of the pitch to enter the disabled area, please arrive in good time. You may be asked to wait a few minutes after the game is finish for the majority of the players and staff to leave the pitch before you are able to exit the disabled area.
• Please note that all tickets are unreserved seating.
Coach travel to Kenilworth Road will be on sale at 10am on Wednesday 23 February. Coaches (including a wheelchair accessible coach) will depart Stamford Bridge at 3.45pm. Coaches will be priced at £10.
Applications for coach travel will be open until 5pm on Friday 25 February. Applications may close earlier if coaches reach full capacity. Please note that all timings are estimated and will be confirmed on your final itinerary sent via email 3 – 5 days before travel. Supporters can click here to purchase or call on 0333 230 9115.
Supporters should only book travel if they have a valid match ticket.
Car Parking at Stamford Bridge
Car parking at Stamford Bridge for domestic coach travel is now available to book with Sportsbreaks.com. Parking is priced at £10 per vehicle and you will be able to select this option when making your normal coach travel booking. Please follow instructions when making your booking with Sportsbreaks.com, ensuring you provide them correctly with your car make and registration. Car parking will not be available to supporters who have not pre-booked this with sportsbreaks.com. We recommend booking early as spaces are limited.
We have received an allocation of 1,510 tickets which includes an allocation of 5 non-ambulant and 5 personal assistant tickets. Ambulant tickets will be taken from the main allocation. All tickets are unreserved seating.
Dispatching of tickets
Tickets will be posted out via first class post.
Supporters who do not receive their tickets by post should email the ticket office on Wednesday 2 March before 5pm.
Supporters will receive 5 (five) loyalty points for this match.
Senior (65 and over) £28
Golden Seniors (Over-75) £26
Young Adults (Under-22) £24
Youth Under-17 £16
Juniors Under-10 £12
Non Ambulant Adult £28
Non Ambulant Senior (65-74) £26
Non Ambulant Golden Seniors (over-75) £24
Non Ambulant Under-22 (19-21 £21
Non Ambulant Under-19 (17-18) £16
Non Ambulant Under-17 (10-16) £12
Non Ambulant Under-10 £12
Ambulant Adult £28
Ambulant Senior (65-74) £26
Ambulant Golden Seniors (over 75) £24
Ambulant Under-22 (19-21 £21
Ambulant Under-19 (17-18) £16
Ambulant Under-17 (10-16) £12
Ambulant Under-10 £12
Personal Assistant Free of Charge
All ticket sales are subject to availability.
Match dates and ticket on-sale dates are subject to change. Please check the website for the latest information.